About Jeff Miles
30 Years of Making Businesses Better
Jeff Miles is a professional business coach based in Perth WA and Sydney NSW. Jeff is known for his results! Just ask his clients. With 30 years of high-level experience in management, profitability, operations, mergers, acquisitions, marketing and business planning, he can find the solutions your business needs.
Jeff trains business owners how to stay focused and achieve their goals by giving them essential skills. He will help you to build a clear vision for the future, develop invaluable networking skills, master time management and reduce stress, improve operations and communications, and get the business you’ve always wanted.
In addition to addressing business issues and systems, Jeff takes into account your personal desires, needs and goals. This leads to professional growth and development that gives you the tools to make better and more informed decisions.
Why Jeff Miles?
- 24/7 Access: With the top two coaching packages, you’ll get 24/7 access to The Business Doctor. That means when you have a crisis at the office, need last-minute business advice or just need to someone to listen to you because your partner can’t take it anymore, he’ll be there.
- Competitive Edge: They say if you don’t have a competitive edge, you shouldn’t compete. And it’s true – what would be the point? Jeff is an expert at pinpointing the competitive edge a company needs to break out of the middle and get ahead of the pack.
- Get the Best Behind You: A company is only as good as the people that make it up. You can have an amazing strategy, but without quality employees to execute it you’ll find yourself stuck. Jeff can help you to recruit and retain the best talent (AND sack the worst) till you get your dream team.
- Let It Flow: There’s nothing worse than coming up short of funds. It’s not only inconvenient; it could mean the end of your business. Jeff will help you to manage your cash flow, so that you never find yourself short and always have what you need to keep your business moving ahead.
- He’ll Make You Money: Of course, the big one! You will notice your business beginning to change and grow within a matter of months. As many clients have stated, business operations will improve, staff will grow, turnover will double, profits will boom.
Because you’re sick of being stuck in the middle and because there’s no better time than today to get the business you’ve always wanted.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our Business Coaching Programs are designed to fit all budgets, accelerate your performance and improve your business’s bottom line results FAST! All programs offer great value, but the more you can afford to invest, the faster we can help.
We offer three Coaching Programs:
- Bona Fide ($1,000 per month; 2 hours with The Business Doctor)
- Carpe Diem ($2,500 per month; unlimited 24/7 access to The Business Doctor)
- Ad Infinitum ($4,000 per month; unlimited 24/7 access plus Mergers & Acquisitions)
Some clients prefer to pay in advance which sees a 25% reduction. Bonus or Profit Share can be negotiated separately outside of retainer.
As much as you need. Most new clients need at least 5–8 contact hours per month in the early stages. There is also the online coaching as well, which is classed as home work and this can be as much as an additional 4–5 hours per month. This is included FREE for all clients on the program.
Our top two programs offer direct unlimited access to Jeff and a bespoke one-to-one strategy specifically aimed at increasing your business success quickly. With the top program, The Business Doctor is available for 3–4 days to attend either Trade Shows or Expos with some clients. There is no additional cost for him to attend except any relevant airfares or accommodation costs. Comments from clients who have exercised this option have been “this is a tough, life-changing couple of days”.
The easiest way is to ask our clients – successful business owners that now have more productive, more profitable businesses. Many have doubled their turnover, tripled their staff and saw more growth in the first few months with Jeff than in the years before he came on board.
- 3 x employees or more
- 3 x years or more in business
- $300,000 in annual revenues or more
Coaching can last as long as a client likes. There are no contracts and clients pay only by the month. While clients are free to go at any time, there are many who have been on the program for as long as seven years. They stay because they keep seeing results and wanting more, and they want the steadying hand of someone external who can see things a little more clearly.
I have no hesitation in recommending Jeff Miles ‘The Business Doctor’ to any business that wants to go to the next level in profitability and professionalism. Jeff can be tough, especially if you are not giving 100% to your business, but he always has the best interests of your business in mind. Thanks again Jeff for your enthusiasm and drive. Your knowledge and business sense is invaluable to the growth of our business.
If you held a gun to my head and demanded I reveal the number one secret to my business success over the last 9 years – success that has allowed me to travel overseas 27 times in the last 4 years – I would say in an instant ‘Jeff Miles the Business Doctor!’ If you want staggering, life-changing, confrontational, in-your-face, results-focused, value-for-money business coaching – hire him today!’ (But act fast, before your competitors do!)
I hired Jeff 18 months ago and I had one employee at the time. Today, we’ve got 9. We had 2 million in turnover and since then, since I’ve hired Jeff as my business coach, that’s increased at least 300%. Jeff Miles is irreplaceable. If there’s any hesitation, even if it’s financial, even if you think you can’t afford it, all I can say is ask him to prove you wrong and he will!
We have been on the coaching program for about one year now and the biggest thing we’re starting to see out of it is not only the growth it helps us achieve, but more importantly how to really manage that growth. It forces you to look hard at every aspect of your business and it really pushes you to identify strengths and weaknesses. The more you pull out of it, the more you’ll get back in. If we were to shut our doors today, we’d still exceed last year’s turnover by about $200,000.