Reduce Stress & Increase Profits with a Business Coach
Do you spend your days fire fighting rather than developing your business? Do you want to grow your business but don’t know where to start? Is your workforce unmotivated? Are profits dwindling? You’re not the only business owner with these problems, but you may be one of the successful ones if you do something about it!
What is Business Coaching?
Successful business people emulate sporting stars by using a coach to get the very best from their natural abilities. Just like a sports coach, Jeff Miles will push you to achieve optimal performance, provide support when you need it most and show you how to execute plays that will put you miles ahead of the competition!
A business coach will work with you to work out the kinks in your business and develop a killer business strategy. With the right strategy, you’ll work smarter, not harder. Jeff will take into account your personal and professional goals to help you develop the right business strategy for your business.
A good business strategy will outline your key milestones, provide an attainable timeline, assign appropriate budgets, undertake a risk assessment, establish an approval and sign-off process, and make available the tools to measure how successful your business strategy is.
Growth and development tend to take the backseat if you do not have the right tools in place to implement it. From essential time management and networking skills to improved processes and procedures, Jeff will make sure you have the toolkit you need to move your business ahead.
5 Ways a Coach Can Help
- Being a business owner is like running a cemetery – a lot of people under you and nobody listening. With the top two coaching packages, you’ll get 24/7 access. When you have a crisis at the office, need last-minute advice or just need someone to talk to, Jeff will be there.
- If you don’t have a competitive edge, you shouldn’t compete. Jeff is an expert at pinpointing the competitive edge a company needs to break out of the middle and get ahead of the pack.
- Sacking staff is like operating on your own haemorrhoids – uncomfortable and hard to do. Without quality employees to execute it you’ll find yourself stuck. Jeff can help you to recruit and retain the best talent.
- Get the freedom of well-managed cashflow. Coming up short of funds isn’t only inconvenient; it could mean the end of your business. Jeff will help manage your cash flow so you can keep your business moving ahead.
- He’ll make you money and keep you out of jail. You will notice your business beginning to change and grow within a matter of months. Productivity will increase, staff will grow, profits will boom.
Frequently Asked Questions
We offer three Coaching Programs:
- Bona Fide ($1,000 per month; 2 hours with The Business Doctor)
- Carpe Diem ($2,500 per month; unlimited 24/7 access to The Business Doctor)
- Ad Infinitum ($4,000 per month; unlimited 24/7 access plus Mergers & Acquisitions)
Some clients prefer to pay in advance which sees a 25% reduction. Bonus or Profit Share can be negotiated separately outside of retainer.
Our top two programs offer direct unlimited access to Jeff and a bespoke one-to-one strategy specifically aimed at increasing your business success quickly. With the top program, The Business Doctor is available for 3–4 days to attend either Trade Shows or Expos with some clients. There is no additional cost for him to attend except any relevant airfares or accommodation costs. Comments from clients who have exercised this option have been “this is a tough, life-changing couple of days”.
- 3 x employees or more
- 3 x years or more in business
- $300,000 in annual revenues or more
I hired Jeff 18 months ago and I had one employee at the time. Today, we’ve got 9. We had 2 million in turnover and since then, since I’ve hired Jeff as my business coach, that’s increased at least 300%. Jeff Miles is irreplaceable. If there’s any hesitation, even if it’s financial, even if you think you can’t afford it, all I can say is ask him to prove you wrong and he will!
I have no hesitation in recommending Jeff Miles ‘The Business Doctor’ to any business that wants to go to the next level in profitability and professionalism. Jeff can be tough, especially if you are not giving 100% to your business, but he always has the best interests of your business in mind. Thanks again Jeff for your enthusiasm and drive. Your knowledge and business sense is invaluable to the growth of our business.
We have been on the coaching program for about one year now and the biggest thing we’re starting to see out of it is not only the growth it helps us achieve, but more importantly how to really manage that growth. It forces you to look hard at every aspect of your business and it really pushes you to identify strengths and weaknesses. The more you pull out of it, the more you’ll get back in. If we were to shut our doors today, we’d still exceed last year’s turnover by about $200,000.
If you held a gun to my head and demanded I reveal the number one secret to my business success over the last 9 years – success that has allowed me to travel overseas 27 times in the last 4 years – I would say in an instant ‘Jeff Miles the Business Doctor!’ If you want staggering, life-changing, confrontational, in-your-face, results-focused, value-for-money business coaching – hire him today!’ (But act fast, before your competitors do!)