Client: WA Soakwells – Perth Soakwell Installations
WA Soakwells is a family business that specialises in stormwater drainage installations. The company has been operating for more than 20 years. Business owner, Jonathan Suckling, had more room for growth than ever despite his decades of experience.
To scale and fast-track his company, Jonathan turned to The Business Doctor for help. The business has grown exponentially after 12 months on The Business Doctor's Best Value Coaching Program.
His accomplishments as a result of working with The Business Doctor include:
- Moving away from an owner-run business to having two full-time employees and currently recruiting two more.
- Running the business on a quoting system.
- Purchasing a $40 000 truck.
- Increasing the business’s turnover from $100 000 p.a. to $450 000 in 12 months.
- Having a sales pipeline four weeks in advance.
- Plan for additional growth and two more staff members over the next 12 months.
“WA Soakwells has moved from being a part time business to a fully operational soakwells business with a team to service it. I am grateful for the guidance and support from Jeff Miles to help grow the business” says John
There is always room for growth in any business.