Reduce Stress & Increase Profits with a Business Coach
Do you spend your days fire fighting rather than developing your business? Do you want to grow your business but don’t know where to start? Is your workforce unmotivated? Are profits dwindling? You’re not the only business owner with these problems, but you may be one of the successful ones if you do something about it!
What is Business Coaching?
Successful business people emulate sporting stars by using a coach to get the very best from their natural abilities. Just like a sports coach, Jeff Miles will push you to achieve optimal performance, provide support when you need it most and show you how to execute plays that will put you miles ahead of the competition!
A business coach will work with you to work out the kinks in your business and develop a killer business strategy. With the right strategy, you’ll work smarter, not harder. Jeff will take into account your personal and professional goals to help you develop the right business strategy for your business.
A good business strategy will outline your key milestones, provide an attainable timeline, assign appropriate budgets, undertake a risk assessment, establish an approval and sign-off process, and make available the tools to measure how successful your business strategy is.
Growth and development tend to take the backseat if you do not have the right tools in place to implement it. From essential time management and networking skills to improved processes and procedures, Jeff will make sure you have the toolkit you need to move your business ahead.
5 Ways a Coach Can Help
- Being a business owner is like running a cemetery – a lot of people under you and nobody listening. With the top two coaching packages, you’ll get 24/7 access. When you have a crisis at the office, need last-minute advice or just need someone to talk to, Jeff will be there.
- If you don’t have a competitive edge, you shouldn’t compete. Jeff is an expert at pinpointing the competitive edge a company needs to break out of the middle and get ahead of the pack.
- Sacking staff is like operating on your own haemorrhoids – uncomfortable and hard to do. Without quality employees to execute it you’ll find yourself stuck. Jeff can help you to recruit and retain the best talent.
- Get the freedom of well-managed cashflow. Coming up short of funds isn’t only inconvenient; it could mean the end of your business. Jeff will help manage your cash flow so you can keep your business moving ahead.
- He’ll make you money and keep you out of jail. You will notice your business beginning to change and grow within a matter of months. Productivity will increase, staff will grow, profits will boom.
Frequently Asked Questions
[accordion-item title=”How much does business coaching cost?”]
Our Business Coaching Programs are designed to fit all budgets, accelerate your performance and improve your business’s bottom line results FAST! All programs offer great value, but the more you can afford to invest, the faster we can help.
We offer three Coaching Programs:
- Bona Fide ($1,000 per month; 2 hours with The Business Doctor)
- Carpe Diem ($2,500 per month; unlimited 24/7 access to The Business Doctor)
- Ad Infinitum ($4,000 per month; unlimited 24/7 access plus Mergers & Acquisitions)
Some clients prefer to pay in advance which sees a 25% reduction. Bonus or Profit Share can be negotiated separately outside of retainer.
[accordion-item title=”How much time do I get with my coach?”]
As much as you need. Most new clients need at least 5–8 contact hours per month in the early stages. There is also the online coaching as well, which is classed as home work and this can be as much as an additional 4–5 hours per month. This is included FREE for all clients on the program.
Our top two programs offer direct unlimited access to Jeff and a bespoke one-to-one strategy specifically aimed at increasing your business success quickly. With the top program, The Business Doctor is available for 3–4 days to attend either Trade Shows or Expos with some clients. There is no additional cost for him to attend except any relevant airfares or accommodation costs. Comments from clients who have exercised this option have been “this is a tough, life-changing couple of days”.
[accordion-item title=”Is there a time commitment on my part?”]
Yes. You get out of it what you put in. I will push you to put your best into your business. That’s my role as a coach – to push you the extra mile you need to win!
[accordion-item title=”How do I know if coaching works?”]
The easiest way is to ask our clients – successful business owners that now have more productive, more profitable businesses. Many have doubled their turnover, tripled their staff and saw more growth in the first few months with Jeff than in the years before he came on board.
[accordion-item title=”Am I ready for business coaching?”]
If you have any one of the following …
- 3 x employees or more
- 3 x years or more in business
- $300,000 in annual revenues or more
[accordion-item title=”How long is the coaching program?”]
Coaching can last as long as a client likes. There are no contracts and clients pay only by the month. While clients are free to go at any time, there are many who have been on the program for as long as seven years. They stay because they keep seeing results and wanting more, and they want the steadying hand of someone external who can see things a little more clearly.
[accordion-item title=”What types of businesses do you work with?”]
All of them. I have experience working with clients in a range of industries, including automotive, law, real estate, banking & finance, publishing and more. Additionally, having worked in management consulting, banking, accounting and advertising, I have come across almost all of the issues that a business owner can face.